Saturday, July 27, 2013

Follow Your Bliss.


I turned 25 today!

I bought myself red velvet cupcake to stuff my birthday face with.

The insight I gained from my birthday is that, I have lived on this planet earth and navigated my way through life successfully for 25 years (9125 days)!

The most important thing being, I'm still here, breathing... with all my limbs intact, five senses working perfectly. On top of that, when I look around,  I can see these amazing people around whom I can share joy, sadness, disappointments, happiness, and love with. How awesome is that?

I feel so blessed, really.

It brings tears to my eyes.

So the two simple words that I can't say enough of, on this special day are: "Thank You"

Upon reflection, I think this year has been phenomenal and special, mainly because I am able to achieve what I set out to do for myself, within the timeframe. Then, I have learnt to recognise the value of things and people around me. I have come to acknowledge that, if it weren't for these people, I would not have been able to come this far on this chosen path.

Sometimes I wonder, what have I done to deserve such good things in life?

But, my message to the world is, everyone deserves the best. And as long as you know what you want out of life and willing to work hard for it, you will get it eventually.

We are in this together.

7 comments:

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nehru jacket said...

i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?